Egorazzi Online Magazine is published in the state of Nevada, United States and its servers are located in the state of Arizona, United States.
Some images used on Egorazzi.com and mobi.egorazzi.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain.
Those images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
Claims of Infringement
Should you believe that any content appearing on Egorazzi infringes on your copyright, please let us immediately know.
Contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com, following information to us and the alleged infringing material will be removed in timely manner:
- Firstly, a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- Understandably, we will need your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Complete description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Knowledge of the exact URL or a description of each page where alleged infringing material is located;
- Ultimately, a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.